Wednesday, April 22

Eye-Catching Edibles

My new mantra: "Life is too short to eat ugly food!"

No matter the occasion, your table deserves pretty dishes. From a warm, straight-out-of-the-oven chiffon cake to an array of (usually boring) chips & dip platters, every dish can be an eye-catching-crowd-pleaser when you add a tiny extra amount of oomph. Your guests will finally know what they've long suspected...anyone who can create something so lovely MUST have sparkle in her veins!

Here are a few of my beloved treats...or as I like to call them, Eye-catching Edibles.

1. Dessert On A Stick (In hindsight, I should've named them "Skewers of Heavenly Goodness"!)


2. Broccoli Salad


3. Cinnamon Mini-Cakes


4. Italian Broccoli Pasta


5. Strawberry Peach Smoothie


6. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes


7. Berries & Cream Cupcakes


Stay tuned...more to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!