Wednesday, March 11

Lana's Perfect Pot Roast

There are very few times Super Hunk proclaims a "favorite" that doesn't come from my kitchen. However, this dish is near the top of his YUM list!

Guest Contributor, Lana Hamblin, shares her Perfect Pot Roast recipe that makes your busy day a little easier...and your husband "want to drink the juice" (quote from her husband).

I'm big enough to admit when I've been "out-reciped". Confession: I occasionally wake up thinking about it...and her Red Pepper Potatoes (stay tuned for that recipe). I need an intervention!

"My name is Courtney and I have a Lana's meat and potatoes problem."

I promise, this roast is everything that is wonderful in the world! Enjoy!


Lana's Perfect Pot Roast
By Guest Contributor, Lana Hamblin

Ingredients:
1 chuck roast
1 pkg Lipton onion soup mix
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup white vinegar

Place roast in crock pot and sprinkle with dry ingredients. Next, pour water and vinegar around sides. Cook on low for about 8 hours and enjoy the scrumptious smell of your house!

 
Need an equally easy side dish? How about Simple Sugar Snap Peas? Roasted Vegetable Medley? No matter what you choose, they'll be very few leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!