Monday, November 3

Pumpkin Spice Reese's Bites

Our door-to-door Halloween traffic was minimal this year and that big bowl of leftover gold is bound to be my demise.

What's a chocoholic to do? You guessed it, repurpose and distribute to all skinny family and friends.

Shhhhhhh...don't judge me! Miserable, tight pants love company. Isn't that how the saying goes?

These little yummies are definitely worth it!


Ingredients:
1 package pumpkin spice cookie mix
8 tablespoons butter, melted
1 large egg
3 tablespoons water
6 Reese's peanut butter cups (or pumpkins, in this case), chopped

Ration candy bars for future "I need chocolate days" and set six aside to chop. 


Once chopped, exercise all available willpower and refrain from grabbing the closest spoon.

I'm adding "oil cutting board" to tomorrow's task list!
Prepare cookie mix by adding melted butter, egg, and water. Gently fold in chopped Reese's until combined.


Place one tablespoon of mix in greased mini-muffin tin. Bake in 375 degree oven for 11 minutes. Let cool and remove by using spoon and placing on cooling rack.


Scooch on in the kitchen and bake a quick batch to see them for yourself. I'm off to wash a pan, I was a little overzealous with the cooking spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!