Saturday, April 26

Cake Mix Cookie Recipes

The cookie jar is empty, it's time for a batch of Cricket Cookies (be still my heart)! I'm ashamed to admit it's been a few weeks since I've made them, I need to reevaluate my priorities.
Here it is, 15 minutes later and cookies are ready. Likewise, Super Hunk and Little Man are perched like baby birds with their beaks open. At this moment, faced with feeding my crew, I'm thankful (as are they) there's no regurgitation required! Sorry about the visual.

The simplicity of this recipe has inspired me to share a few of my other favorite Cake Mix Cookie recipes from my fellow Bloggers. Yes, I'm humble enough to admit not ALL my ideas are original! Shocking, I know!

Disclaimer, my Mom's Cricket Cookies are still the best (but I'm a little biased).

Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- See recipe here!

Sprinkle Cookies
- See recipe here!

German Chocolate Cookies
- See recipe here!
(You can also visit my Toast Your Coconut post for tips.)

Nutty Chocolate Cookies
- See recipe here!

Now go...bake away! Make a batch of each, followed by your own taste test!

Have a great weekend, friends!

(Photos from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!