Friday, October 3

Double Dish in Style!

My brother recently tied the knot to an adorably sweet thing that lights up a room with her big ol' Missouri smile. I know, it sounds hoaky but I'm serious. She's the kind of fabulous that you want to kick and say "stop being so sparkly, you're making the rest of us look bad". (He has excellent taste!)

I happily hopped a plane and joined them for the wedding festivities, excited to meet my new sister-in-law. You heard me, we'd never met! Tragic...but I know my brother and if he loves her, she's aces in my book.

In fact, here's the happy couple now...

Could they be any cuter?

The ceremony was brief (my favorite kind) and the reception was a blast (my favorite kind). The bride, of course, was lovely.

The blushing bride and my sweet Mama!

Conclusion, a good time was had by all (and this tired Mommy was out of her heels in bed by 11:00...such a Debbie Downer).

Next to the new addition to the family, my second favorite thing about the trip was my new Double Dish Casserole Carrier from Initials, Inc. It was a gift from said sister-in-law, she knows me too well already (or has impeccable gift-giving skills).


The point of all this is to provide, yet another, S&S product endorsement (I receive no benefits, only the satisfaction of knowing your life will be a little easier). This casserole carrier mocks my old one, poor thing. It laughs in the face of single casserole carrying. It's ability to carry not one...but two...9x13 (or four 8x8 or...you get the idea) dishes makes me giddy (and personalization is always free).

I recently transported a truck load of Bread Pudding to Super Hunk's office and it was easy peasy. As my Mama always says "work smarter, not harder".


If you already have an Initials, Inc. Consultant, run...don't walk...to place your order. If you don't, you can always visit Sister Fabulous's website and she can help.

Okay, that's all...I'm off to find something to pack and carry...I'm sure Little Man has a few cars he wants transported!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!