Monday, September 29

I need coffee in an IV!

In case you ran out the door this morning without checking social media, let me be the first to wish you a very Happy National Coffee Day (#nationalcoffeeday)!

My day doesn't start without a piping hot cup of java goodness (technically, the day starts but I don't). It's sometimes even more important than opening my eyes...yes, I can pour while sleeping. I have O.C.D, Obsessive Coffee Disorder (it maintains my sunny personality).

Naturally, I wanted to devote this post to my beloved hug in a mug (I like big mugs and I cannot lie) and my favorite fictional place...Luke's Diner.

Netflix recently announced the October release of every Gilmore Girl season ("I love you, you idiot!"). While I've seen each episode multiple times, what's one more...or three? Here's a few of my favorite coffee moments.






Okay, who's excited? Who is frantically searching their calendar for a few spare hours...or days...to dedicate to a Netflix marathon? Who is now hoping Netflix still exists in 16 years when you have free time again? I can't be the only one!

Maybe I'll stick to reality and settle with ordering my very own Gilmore Girls mug. I'll close my eyes and envision myself on a stool at Luke's, waiting for a marching band and dancing poodles to stroll by. "Oy, enough with the poodles already!"

Now, I give you permission to go and make another pot.

Enjoy, my hyped-up-on-caffeine friends! It's the one day a year we celebrate your addiction!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the Gilmore Girls, don't recall as much as you, but I can share the joy of coffee first thing in the morning. Can't wait to use the new Keurig we got at the chamber auction for the office.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!