Monday, August 11

Strawberry Peach Smoothie

You know that thing you do so often, you could do it with your eyes closed?

That's a Strawberry Peach Smoothie in my world. I've made so many, I don't even think about it anymore...pour, squeeze, sprinkle, blend.

The blender gets an extra workout in the hot months (which is over half the year in steamy ol' Texas). To prevent Little Man from eating his weight in Popsicles (and then climbing the walls all hyped up on sugar), I keep the blender busy.

This morning, while enjoying one with my favorite little guy, it occurred to me that you might like to make your own and I've been keeping the yummy recipe to myself.

I apologize for being so thoughtless! Smoothie shame on me!


Ingredients: (makes two small smoothies)
1 cup frozen peaches 
1/2 cup frozen strawberries 
1 cup strawberry yogurt
1 cup water
1 tablespoon honey
Sprinkle of cinnamon

Toss it all in the blender and blend until desired consistency. Feel free to add more water if it's too thick. Pour, insert two straws (for sharing), and enjoy!


The taste is delicious but this view while sharing is why I keep coming back for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!