Wednesday, July 2

Happiness is a tiny pizza!

I'm a loyal lover of all pizza, fruit pizza, veggie pizza, dessert pizza, ALL pizza! Having said that, I must confess there's certain times of the month I REALLY want pizza. Some people feed a cold and others starve the flu. I say, "Hey, PMS...here's a little pizza."

Works every time!

Hormones make us do irrational things. For instance, the only thing that could make a pizza better is if you took a second pizza, chopped it up, and sprinkled it over the first pizza as topping.

I might need an intervention...or Midol.

In one of my bloated states, I came up with this less guilty solution to my craving...then I ate six!

Apparently, lack of self-control is my bigger issue.


Ingredients:
1 pizza dough crust
1 cup marinara sauce (see my Meatball post for recipe)
1 1/2 grated mozzarella
1/2 cup grated parmesan

Roll out dough on floured surface.


Cut into 3" squares.

Place in muffin tin with corners up. Fill with one tablespoon of marinara sauce and sprinkle of both cheeses. Feel free to add your desired toppings, pepperoni...sausage...bacon and pineapple...oh my!

Bake in 400 degree oven for 10-12 minutes until filling is bubbling and crust is golden.

They are Little Man's favorite and they're great for on the go...there they go...

While you're here, take a moment and peruse my other pizza posts (Meatball Pizza & Barbecue Pork Pizza).

2 comments:

  1. I am proof as well that these are yummy!!! She is telling the truth.....yummy for the tummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is proof that Little Man wholeheartedly loves you, he doesn't share with just anybody!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!