Saturday, February 22

The CORE of your kitchen **WINNER**

(Photos from corekitchenshop.com)

***************WINNER*********************************************
Little Man did the drawing!

~ Carla Hughes ~ (her comment is worth sharing) -
I have several favorites but, my favorite kitchen gadget isn't new. My favorite holds a sentimental value.....it's my hand crank flour sifter and standing cheese grater. Both were my grandmother's. I have no memory of meeting her since she passed shortly after my birth but when I use them it makes me feel like I have. I can't help but think every time I pick one up to use she and I are baking or cooking together.
Congrats! Send your mailing address to wifemcfrugal@gmail.com to receive your prize!

**********************************************************************



Because it's Friday...because I love you...and because I'm infatuated with Core Kitchen...I'm giving away my favorite Core Kitchen utensil! 


Yippee...woo hoo...hip-hip-hooray...three cheers for FREE!


Kitchen utensils are a funny thing. An average spoon just stirs, an average spatula merely flips...but the perfect utensil makes every kitchen task a bit more merry! Let's face it, there are days when we need a little more merriment!



I stumbled upon Core Kitchen with an impulse spatula buy. I was initially drawn to it because of its color...."pretty!"  The bamboo handle and silicone were a bonus....remember, it's "pretty"!



pointed spatulaCore Kitchen's products are first class, and aesthetically pleasing ("PRETTY!"). They are also affordable and make great gifts (If your birthday is coming up, sorry...this may or may not be your present).


If this is your first Core introduction, I encourage you to get to know them...you WON'T be disappointed!

This week, I'm giving away my Core Kitchen Favorite Thing, the Silicone & Bamboo Pointed Spatula in Lime Green (it was a hard choice, the turquoise is equally as lovely)! 

Trust me, this little gem will become your best friend...your trusty kitchen companion!

lime green spatulaTo enter, comment below with your favorite kitchen gadget. The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Saturday! (If you have problems, see my Comments on Commenting post for step-by-step instructions.)

Happy Friday and good luck!

Here are a few other adorable Core Kitchen products: (http://corekitchenshop.com/)

       









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!