Sunday, February 23

Snow pretty!

Our weather has been one extreme to the other but I don't hear anybody complaining.


In fact, I think the cold weather lovers and the warm weather lovers are hugging it out! They've found common ground...such a peaceful union!


While I refuse to pack away my scarves (I'm on the cold team), I respect the warm team's desire to wear shorts...even though I know, deep down, the cold team will rise again! :-)


Today, the warm (and windy) team scores! It's sunny...balmy...down right, springy outside.  This can't be, I haven't slathered myself in sunless tanning lotion or painted my toes yet! What's a cold weather girl to do?


So I'll reminisce about the cold days past, longing for them to appear once more.


Here are a few of my favorite moments from our last snow...what a glorious snow it was!



This is our old Border Collie (who we refer to as "Old Man"), he's a crazed maniac when it comes to balls...Frisbees...pretty much anything you can heave, hurl, flip, fling or launch. He's a good boy!


I'm not sure where these birds were going but they had a brief meeting and parted ways. Is that considered a meeting of the tiny minds? Hmmmmmmm.....


"Where the sidewalk ends and the road begins...". Do you now have George Strait stuck in your head...that was not Dusty's finest hour, in my cinematic opinion!


"So happy to be outside, so happy to be outside, I'm hungry, so happy to be outside!"


"Can I have a snack? Do I have to go inside to eat it?"


Little Man is on the cold team too!

What team are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!