Thursday, February 13

Bright & Shiny, You!

Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven” Matthew 5:16 
Can you think of a time when you extended a helping hand to a person in need?

Did they respond with, "The world would be a much better place if there were more people like you"?

If you're like me, you brushed it off with a quick, self-deprecating remark and went on your merry way.

Each time, I walk away thinking I should've said "The world would be a much better place with more people like Jesus. After all, He taught me everything I know!"

Let's take a moment today and seek an opportunity to do good, letting our light shine...like it's never shined before!

People need you to brighten their day.....LITERALLY! It's up to you....bright and shiny, YOU!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!