Tuesday, May 26

Tiny Tummies

This is a shout out to all my little friends with Tiny Tummies...and the wonderful people who feed them.

As a parent, I want delicious...homemade meals and treats for my little squirt. He's also at an age where I think it's important for him to help with the process of preparing them. It keeps his hands busy, his mind occupied, and my sanity intact (all while creating moments I'll forever treasure).

Here are a few of our family favorites that are yummy and oh-so-easy!

1. Pecan Pie Muffinettes

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Cricket Cookies


6. Graham Banana Bites

 
 

 
 
 

 10. Peanut Butter Toast Balls


11. Owl Toast


12. Zoom Zoom Fruit


Stay tuned, tiny tummies...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!