Tuesday, May 6

Chocolate Pecan Delights


If you're a loyal reader, you're aware of my love of Cricket Cookies. If you're new to the S&S family, you can read my Cake Mix Cookies post here. I firmly believe wearing flour and sugar are therapeutic, literal food for the soul. However, there are days when making cookies from scratch-scratch is not feasible so I cheat a little and use a cake mix. Shhhhhhhhh!

This is a new recipe for me. With one bite, it was my new second favorite (Cricket Cookies still reign supreme). I hope you try them, love them, and share them!

Ingredients:
1 package Devil’s Food Cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil together until thoroughly blended. 

Stir in the nuts and chocolate chips.
Roll the mixture into rounded tablespoons and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

Let cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes before transferring to the cooling rack.
As you can see, they're delicious! Is that a pecan morsel? If I could get my head in there, I might lick the jar! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I got everything to make these little yummies and I'm gonna. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!