Wednesday, March 12

Pecan Pie Muffinettes

Super Hunk was up and out the door early this morning. I hate to send him down the road with an empty stomach....but I also hate getting up at the crack! Solution...Pecan Pie Muffinettes prepared the night before! Awesome sauce (as my friend, Lana, says...she's cute, perky and can pull it off)!

Here's the sinfully simple recipe.


Pecan Pie Muffinettes
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 cup chopped pecans
2/3 cup butter, softened
2 eggs beaten

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 18 mini muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.

In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour and pecans. 



In a separate bowl beat the butter and eggs together until smooth, stir into the dry ingredients just until combined. 


(I want to eat this with a spoon!)

Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 2/3 full. 


(Make sure you are extremely overzealous with the cooking spray, like me!)


(Little Man was helping me by constructing some sort of Polar Bottle structure at my feet!) 

Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks when done. 

This morning...

Super Hunk is off with coffee, muffins, and a smile! And breakfast is ready for Little Man and me! Yippee!


(Don't forget the fresh fruit!)

Happy Saturday, friends!

(Recipe from allrecipes.com)

1 comment:

  1. Made this morning.....I LOVE this recipe so much. Easy, Pecans, Kid approved....Lana Approved! Awesome sauce, signing off :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!