Tuesday, February 25

Frozen Yogurt Bites

Little Man + Probiotics = Happy Mommy! 

Enough said......

Fortunately for me, he's a mondo fan of yogurt!

Before the spoon could actually reach his mouth, he wore more yogurt than he consumed.  Seriously, I should've just poured the yogurt on the floor...the end result would've been the same.

One day, as I was mopping the floor AGAIN and adding 4 more containers of yogurt to my grocery list, I had an epiphany!

What good is an epiphany if you don't share, right?

Frozen Yogurt Bites

Fill small Ziploc bag half full of your favorite yogurt. Press out air and seal.

(I had an almost empty tub of Strawberry so it worked out perfectly. Love it when that happens!)
Squeeze yogurt to one corner of bag, snip off corner with scissors. I usually cut a little larger opening if there's fruit in the yogurt.

Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop small amounts on paper (whatever size you want) and place baking sheet in freezer for about an hour.

(Mommy needs a manicure...and lotion. Guess I need to put those ripe bananas out of their misery! This is a disturbing look into my chaotic thoughts.)
(Are you tear-challenged like me? Super Hunk won't even allow me to open cereal bags anymore!)
Remove from freezer, peel from paper and place in freezer safe container.

Tip: They melt pretty quickly so don't let them sit out too long before eating.

A healthy snack, you and your munchkins will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!