Thursday, February 20

A...B...C...you know the rest!

The alphabet wall, let's get visual...visual (I now have Olivia Newton-John in my head! Where is my sweat band? Where are my leg warmers?).


I'd like to say this was a "Courtney Original" concept but I cannot tell a lie! Shout out to my fellow Pinterest lovers (Pinterest, oh how I love thee...let me count the ways. That's another post for another day)! 


For my version, I scoured the globe (okay, North Central Texas) for all 26 letters and one lonely ampersand (X, Y, aaannnnndddd Z). You'd think the fun part would be hanging the letters but the treasure hunt to find them was my favorite part.


Flea markets, thrift stores, Hobby Lobby, wherever a letter could be found...I looked. My Mom even sent a few from North Carolina, it's a well-rounded wall!


With the addition of an antique jar lid and a rusty old horseshoe, the set was complete.


Here is the result...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!