Wednesday, November 12

Let's Have A Soupapalooza!

It seems as if the entire country is hunkering down (southern translation: settling in for a cold snap), bitter cold is here. Wooooo hooooo!

As soon as Jack Frost begins to nip (that could be considered a questionable phrase), I warm up the stock pot. Soup, soup, and more soup is the cold weather ritual in our household. My Mom refers to it as a "Soupapalooza", she's adorable!

Since I assume most of you are are experiencing the same weather we are, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite soup recipes.

Enjoy, my toasty friends (the proper use of a comma is essential to the true meaning of this sentence)!

1. Wonderful White Chili (My #1 favorite soup of ALL TIME.)

2. Creamy Corn Chowder (My #2 favorite soup on THE ENTIRE PLANET.)

3. Lasagna Soup (My sweet friend, Barbara, lovingly gave me this recipe. I love it...and consequently, I love her!)

4. Chicken Tortilla Soup (Out of all the tortilla soup recipes swirling around out there, leave it to Pioneer Woman to make the best!)

5. Summer Squash Soup (One word: Scrumptious!)
Happy ladling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!