Monday, November 17

Gourmet Gratitude

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Despite all of the pressure to start celebrating Christmas, I'm sticking to my guns and cherishing one holiday at a time.

Turkey Day is always so festive in our family. My Mom has a love of fall decorations, transforming the house into a harvest wonderland. She also makes a mean pot roast (stay tuned for her famous cornbread dressing recipe). The house is always filled with various aromas, making every person who enters feel instantly welcome.

This year, I'm spreading the thankful cheer by preparing a few goodies for our guests. Numerous batches of Sweet & Spicy Nuts are in the works (and making my house smell like something from the Yankee Candle Company test lab).


I'm delivering a few to various S&S supporters beforehand so packaging must be as charming as the nuts (weird sentence alert). The perfect glass jar, a fun fall ribbon, and a tag with grateful greetings...perfect.

I hope you're having a good time planning your menu/festivities...even if it's a small gathering with turkey sandwiches and french fries...go all out! Be sure to try the Sweet & Spicy Nuts recipe, you'll LOVE it!

Also, here are a few links to free Thanksgiving tag printables. Adorable!

1. Thankful Printable

2. Grateful Printable

3. Happy Fall Printable

4. Thankful For You Printable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!