Thursday, July 31

A Month of Thank Yous

As I sit down to write a few thank you notes, (because it's Thursday and you know what that means...Thank You Thursday) I quickly realize I have so much to be thankful for...and numerous people to thank. There aren't enough hours in the day to write that many notes.

What could make my crazy-enthusiastic-note-writing-self oh so happy? A Month of Thank Yous Gratitude Kit!


Be still my heart!

I stumbled upon Lori Portka and her Gratitude Kit by divine accident.

Write a thank you note every day for a month? Sign me up!

Designating one day a week (#thankyouthursday) is nice but with limited time and a lengthy list, I tend to prioritize and consequently leave out a person that possibly needed a little sunshine.

We can't have that!

Lori's postcards are personal to her, each one contains a beautiful expression of her artistic talents. They come perfectly displayed in a clear box with custom postage stamps, and your very own gratitude guide (to assist you in keeping your gratitude organized...genius).


She says that through this project, she was more present and in the moment, appreciating the smallest of gifts. The consistent practice of thankfulness brought even more things to be grateful for in her own life.


So today, I'm committing to Lori's challenge. Each day, I will sit down and write one person a note of thanks. A line...a paragraph...length doesn't matter. Only the message of my heart, expressing my gratitude for God dropping them in my life.


Will you join me?

(Photos from Lori Portka, visit her Etsy shop to order your kit today!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!