Friday, May 2

Sandwich On A Stick

I'm a sucker from way back for food on a stick. Fairs, festivals, rockin' backyard parties, I'm there! Snickers on a stick, corn on a stick, turkey on a stick, even corn dogs (which ordinarily make me nauseous) make my heart skip a beat (probably literally).

While the experience of consuming these lovely delectables is heavenly, it's usually followed by a week long fast.

Here's a healthy option, without spending your entire life savings on Ferris Wheels and bottle tosses.
A satisfying lunch, sinfully easy dinner, or perfect picnic snack. Gather your ingredients and skewer until your tummy is content.
Ingredients:
(Wood skewers are better for picnics, no clean up!)
Ham
Turkey
Sliced red bell pepper
Sliced orange bell pepper
Olives (black & green)
Various cheeses, diced
Avocado
Cherry tomatoes
(I added bread & butter pickles to mine, Super Hunk refrained.)

Get creative! In the land of skewers, there's no right or wrong. Serve it with a side of your favorite hummus and chips. 
Tadaaaaaa, dinner is served!

If you enjoyed this, caring is sharing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!