Friday, April 4

Pepperoncini Pulled Pork Sandwich

Greetings, pork fans! How was the pizza yesterday? Do you love barbecue even more than you did before? Is that possible? At my funeral, don't worry about my makeup just rub some barbecue sauce on my face and put a pork rib in my hand. That sounded a lot less Redneck in my head!

Today is day #2 of the pork roast . I love recipes that last for two meals, it's like finding a stray piece of chocolate in the bottom of your purse when you're hungry! So satisfying and so little effort!


Pepperoncini Pulled Pork Sandwich
Leftover pork from yesterday's recipe (see recipe here)
1 tablespoon of butter
Sandwich buns
Grated parmesan

Reheat leftover pork with pepperoncini peppers and juice (in microwave or oven).


Set oven to broil and butter your buns (sounds like a southern saying).

Side note: My favorite sandwich buns are the Wheat Bolillios from Wal-Mart (pictured below). Even Super Hunk, who is an open bread loafer...err, loather, likes them! I promise, they'll make you say "Mmmmm"!


Place buttered buns in oven to broil until slightly golden. Don't walk away, don't do it! The fate of your buttered buns depends on your undivided attention! Walking away results in charred buns! Ouch!

When buns are buttered and broiled, top with warm pork and peppers. Sprinkle on a little grated parmesan and voila, the perfect leftovers!

Happy weekend, friends! Hope it's filled with laughter and leftovers!

(In case you missed yesterday's recipe, read the complete post here.)

If you enjoyed this, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!