Wednesday, February 5

Pleased to meet you!

Greetings, from our little town in Texas!  I am so pleased to meet you (and thrilled to see old friends)!


The inspiration for this blog came when my son was born (who I will reference as Little Man, even though there's nothing little about him). When people say "children will change your life", I consider it one of life's greatest understatements. Thinking, eating, sleeping, walking, talking, even peeing changes! But the trade off is indescribable joy, love and laughter you never could've imagined! Being his Mom has made me a much better human!


In my bio, I reference my title of "unlikely cook". I spent my twenties thinking a kitchen was nothing more than a room that came with the house. The stove was a place to display an array of cereal boxes (it was a very small kitchen) and the oven looked like a great place for shoe boxes (it was a very small closet)! God intervened and crossed my path with this man, Super Hunky Hubby (who I will reference as Super Hunk).


The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right? I better get to work! With my heart aflutter, my Mom's recipes, and my ever so patient bestie (Rekah), my culinary journey began.


The rest is yummy history (I was a good student)!


My heart for this blog is to simplify the lives of women. For every woman to find her love of effortless cooking, her creative flair, and her inner strength. Life can be harried, let's hit the high
points with grace and not sweat the small stuff!



I'm looking forward to our journey together!
C.

Until we meet again...
(Little Man)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from you!